Sunday, May 3, 2009

I'm crawling! Army style











Hi Guys, We hope all is well with you all. Sorry we haven't posted photos on the blog recently. Both Katie and I are pretty flat out at work. Evelyn is crawling now in an army style crawl but it won't be long before she is zooming around the house on her hands and knees. I put down a toy across the room from her and she crawls towards me and picks it up. She is also begining to talk more. Not words of course but she is saying more than just MUMMUM! I heard her say DADDAD for the first time yesterday and she says another word that sounds like hello.

Evelyn loves music and you can see her listening to the speaker in our lounge in one of these photos. She listens for a long period of time facinated by the sound waves. It is really cute.

We hope you enjoy these photos and pray God's blessing and provision upon you.

Brook

No comments: